Since 1992 Universal Enterprises, Inc. has been serving their customers by providing quality metal fabrication and bridge work at competitive prices.
Our company is engaged in the design, detailing, fabrication, and erection
of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel for coal processing facilities, material
handling systems, cones, bins, hoppers, storage tanks, structural steel, expansion
dams, and drainage systems for bridges and miscellaneous metal for commercial,
industrial, and municipal projects. We have also performed fabrication for
low-level hazardous waste handling systems incorporating the use of Inconel.
Our staff offers many years of experience and expertise with complete drafting
facilities. We have the personnel, organization, experience, procedures, knowledge,
equipment, capability, and commitment to produce fabricated structural steel
of the required quality for Category I, Conventional Steel Structures as set
forth in the ASIC Quality Certification Program.
Thank you for taking the time to review our web site and see what we have to
offer. If we can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to email, call,
or even stop in. Our staff is ready and willing to work with you to meet your
Linda O. Colliere
30 Years Purchasing & Product Vendor Research /
16 Years LTL, TL Oversize and Radioactive Shipping /
10 Years Safety / Marketing and Contracts for Colonial Gateway / CEO of Bunk House Lodging
||Richard K. Hursey
||41 Years Fabrication, Management and Sales
||Inside/Outside Sales Representative
||38 Years Management, Sales and Machine Production Experience
||Production Contol/ Quality Manager
||30 Years Structual Steel Management
|Michael J. O'Connor
||Engineering and Estimating Supervisor
||36 Years Certified Structural Steel Detailer, 26 Years Estimating
||Controller / Office Manager
||20 Years Business Administration, Accounting Management Experience
|Ferlin L. Carder
||Maintenance Supervisor / Trucking Manager
||29 Years Shop Fabrication, 26 Years Shipping and Receiving,
||20 Years Shop Experience / 6 Years Shop Supervisor
Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Qualified to furnish fabricated items to the following codes: AISC Category
I and AWS D1.1 and D1.5
- Plant has quality control program.
- Non-destructive testing performed in-house: Welding (Magnetic-Particle,
Painting: Dry Film Thickness
- Company performs non-destructive tests of weldments and painting (as specified.)
- Records are kept of all test performed on welded parts.
- Welding procedures and welders are qualified.
- Shop performs a variety of welding operations: FCAW, SAW, SMAW, GMAW
- Firm has fabricating and welding experience in the following materials:
Carbon Steels (A36, A242, A 572, A588, A709) Stainless Steels: (304, 304L,
308, 309, 316, 316L) Inconel (601,690,691) HiNickel Steel Alloy
- Shop certifies work it performs.
- Company has in-plant training program.
- Company offers advice and assistance to product design as it affects welding.
- Company has a policy controlling disbursements of welding rods and electrodes.
- Materials received and supplied are inspected.
- The following awarded contract will be sub-contracted:
Machining, Heat Treatment, Radiography, Ultrasonic
Specific Data (SBE, MBE Information)
Is a female owned business.
Is a small business enterprise.
Is not a minority business enterprise.
Is a manufacturer.
Insurance and Bonding: Meets most specifications.